Skip to content

Home » Forums » Offline » roblem downloading/updating apps/software via Playstore or Sony Software Update

"roblem downloading/updating apps/software via Playstore or Sony Software Update"

faelanstevie permalink April 03, 2018 03:36 pm
Hi,

Im having this problem ever since i upgraded to marshmallow. Everytime im going to download application via playstore or update sony application via software update the downloading process takes forever, my phone says “Pending network” and then download will resume again and then downloading will pause again due to Pending network issue until the downloads fails. This always happen regardless of what network i am using, either LTE/3G/Wi-Fi the results are always the same. And take note i am sure that I have strong internet connection I have tried clearing data/cache reinstalling apps, factory reset of phone and installing latest Marshmallow version but none of these solves my problem.
Please help me solve this issue, anyone else here getting the same problem?

Please help.

I didn’t find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://bit.ly/2H5K0Yz
Business animation company

Thanks

Creative Commons License
The text of this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License.
MODEM is part of the Leonardo da Vinci Project of the European Comission
The MODEM community uses ccHost, licensed under CC-GNU-GPL, which is a product of the ccTools project and uses GetID3 and PHPTal.