Skip to content

Home » Forums » Offline » music player for Android and Windows that syncs playlists?

"music player for Android and Windows that syncs playlists?"

LarryWalker permalink January 06, 2018 06:57 am
Hi,

I’m coming from Windows Phone so naturally I’ve been using Groove and it’s been working just fine. I then tried Groove on Android only to find that it does not read local music at all (Sigh… really Microsoft?). The only way to make it work with Groove as I see it, would be to upload all my music files to OneDrive and then make them all available offline on Android. Sadly they’d all be wasting internal storage and they’d all be encrypted somewhere in Internal storage/Android/data/com.microsoft.xboxmusic/files/XMDC, preventing any other app from reading them (Sigh… really Microsoft?).

Please help.
Thanks!

I didn’t find the right solution from the Internet.

References:https://forums.androidcentral.com/android-apps/830683-best-offline-music-player-android-windows-syncs-playlists.html

B2B Digital Marketing

Creative Commons License
The text of this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License.
MODEM is part of the Leonardo da Vinci Project of the European Comission
The MODEM community uses ccHost, licensed under CC-GNU-GPL, which is a product of the ccTools project and uses GetID3 and PHPTal.